Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I went to Sauvie Island on Sunday with Levi.  We walked a short distance from the Wilderness Refuge to a cluster of abandoned houses.   I can't say we were properly dressed -I was wearing capri's and flip flops- so we didn't go into all the houses, which were engulfed in blackberry bushes. 

I only shot 48 frames, but still got a few shots I like. 

Sometimes it's hard to say why I like a picture...I like them for different reasons, I suppose.  Sometimes I can look at a picture and like it because it's perfect -perfectly framed, perfectly illuminated...such things.  Other times, something just twists inside of me -the picture means something to me, even if it's flawed or accidental.  The following image is both flawed and unintentional, and yet I really like it a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment